Re: [DL] What books are there to come?

On Thursday, November 14, 2002, at 11:32  AM, Chad M. Horsley wrote:

> Yea, and I was curious because how do the Whatleys from the card game
> fit into
> this because they were not mentioned until later...I would like to
> read the
> Black Circle book but it seems to be somewhat challenging to find...
> Chad H.

Black Circle has a LOT of behind-the-scenes info on the Whateley clan.

Spoilers!

A lot of it is info on their operations Back East, but it details many
of their projects in the west, ad updates them from the Doomtown book
as to what happened after the Doomtown adventures. It's wel-written,
and I have thought abotu letling the players 'discover' the notes and
launch them into an epic adventure against the Whatelys, Baron Lacroix,
and the Black River forces... Since the posse has a blood mage, it'd be
a good way to let that character have an important role and let him
know the price for his nifty powers.