Re: [DL] dual-statting Epitaph submissions [SHANE]

In a message dated 11/14/02 11:11:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
balance@tubas.net writes:

<< Nick, do we have to have another chat about d20 flame wars?

 Seriously, though... I don't have Deadlands d20 and wouldn't feel
 comfortable 'fudging' stats for it unless I was running it. Should I
 just forget about Epitaph submissions, or just ignore this gaping hole
 in my gaming library and submit without? >>

Or you could just get someone who knows the d20 system to write up the stats
for you...

Richard