Re: [DL] What books are there to come?

>How about you click the Order button on the web page and see for yourself.
>You don't have to actually order--you can just look at the list.
>
>Shane

I tried to do it that way based on the SKU numbers but the two guide books
begin with "11" (1101 & 1102) & all the other sourcebooks - old & new -
begin with "10". So all I would need now is the SKU number of the first book
to be released after the revised books & I could go from there. My guess
would be River of Blood which has a SKU of 1020.

THANX
mAdHaTtEr