Re: [DL] dual-statting Epitaph submissions [SHANE]

In a message dated 11/14/02 12:05:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
balance@tubas.net writes:

<< You volunteering?

 Seriously, would posting critters to the list be considered acceptable
 in an effort to make something Epitaph-friendly? I fon't know if
 Shane's trying to avoid republishing material from web pages and such,
 so i though i should ask. >>

Sure...  just supply me with the source materials <g> i currently only have
the d20 Deadlands: Weird West Core Rules, and Way of the Huckster.

richard