Re: [DL] Shootist question (The REAL Answer!)

At 04:05 PM 11/14/2002, darklament@hotmail.com wrote:
>Howdy all. I have a question about the Shootist from the Lone Stars
>sourcebook. On page 95 under "Learning the Way' it states that you have to
>have "at least 1 Aptitute level in both academia: occult & shootist..."
>
>So is "Shootist" an Aptitute or do you mean "Shootin':" or do you mean
>"academia: shootist"?

         My apologies for the earlier, totally wrong post--22 straight
hours at the keyboard will do that to you.;-)

         What I really, really meant was Aptitude: Shootist, which is
pretty much their version of hexslingin'.

         My apologies for posting before I thought earlier--back to Mutants
& Masterminds for me.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_