RE: [DL] Thoughts about the Epitaphs (For Shane, mostly)

>I believe there was a lot of consideration done when PEG decided to
>combine all the stuff inbetween two covers. However, I also believe, that
>there is a horde of PEG-fans like me out there, that play but one of the
>PEG games. That makes a lot of people, who do not want to pay for a
>140 page book with maybe less than 50 pages of usable content.

Sorry, but I'm not so sure your above statement is as true as you think it
is.  I think that the Pinnacle fan base crosses over much more between WW
and HOE.  Not everyone may play both games, but they *buy* both games to see
where the story is going.

Theoretically, Pinnacle could publish Epitaphs along themes, alternating
between WW, HOE, and LC, but I don't think gamers would particularly prefer
that.  Let's say the Epitaph can be published biannually (2/year).  That
means for a specific game you're going to get 1 useful issue every year and
a half.  I just think gamers would rather get less material directly useful
to their individual game if they got it on a faster schedule.

Clint