Re: [DL] dual-statting Epitaph submissions [SHANE]

Ahem...

assuming I recieved the proper credit for the piece then I
would be happy to do any translations. I am familiar with
both systems and have avidly played both classic and D20. I
also own every DLD20 book released, and have even been able
to offer my opinion on a few releases. If you want
translation I would help to start the "Save poor shane a
migraine translating to D20" foundation. Let me know what you
want and Ill help however I can.

Marshal Kevin Stoner