Re: [DL] The wichita witches - information and updates

At 12:43 AM 11/16/2002, cnc80@shaw.ca wrote:
>    My latest pet project for deadlands is them leather clad witches for
> Black River.
>
>I am trying to find out what spells they use, and their common tactics
>used by these ladies from hell.
>
>Can anybody point me in the right direction?

         I'm too buried under Mutants & Masterminds stuff to get to my Big
Orange Pile, but if that info's anywhere, it's in _The Black Circle_.

         Hope that helped--back to the D20 supers for moi.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_