Re: [DL] Ranting

Oh hell yea,

If it makes you feel any better, My possee are a real group of professionals, by that I mean that they are a Bio Physisasist with an aditional degree in chemistry (he plays a mad scientist and hardly ever has to roll anything because frankly, his descriptions are so good that there is no way it would not work, he even uses things that would be in the time period to make his inventions, my only saving grace is to use things that defy science, ie, ghost rock and magick.

Comming along a swift second is my hard core roleplaying friend who has everything ever published by pinnicle and knows everything inside out, ok, granted I can just flash my marshals badge to pul rank incase I fudge the rules but I hate pulling rank.

There are a few others but you get the general idea, you are not alone.

Just as an afterthought thouh folks, if you ant to really scae the bejesus out of yer possee, get yer hands on some green snap glow sticks, you know, the kind of things you see in night clubs, describe a scene with ghost rock whilst you hve a tall glass of water on the table, cut the lights, snap the stick and drop it in to the glass, instant green amplification ghost rock light.

Regards

Peter King

AKA TJDG & CB