[DL] Ranting

Just finished with my game tonight and need to vent. This adventure has been
going great. No combat and all roleplaying. All my posse is experienced and
I've been handing out around 3-4 chips a night due to roleplaying. So
tonight they knew the end was coming and all the bad guys where in place.
The bullets start flying and they went from good players to bad! I never
heard more whining in my life! Why isn't that guy dead? Why does riding a
horse using my knees, pulling my shotguns out of a bag and wrapping the
thong around the horn take multiple actions? Why would the shotguns flop
around when I'm riding the horse at full gallop? (do I need to respond to
this one?) Why didn't I see the snipers on the court house roof. I was
shooting that way. (Yeah from the balcony of a 2 story hotel, to the front
of the 3 story courthouse.) Why didn't I see them? (I asked for a cog roll,
you didn't get high enough. I didn't roll cog. I didn't hear you. Then oh
well, you should of been paying attention) One player leaned out a window to
shoot a rider and takes multiple rounds from 4 guys, who he knew was there,
sighs and throws his chips in disgust to negate damage! Our expert gun
fighter, empties his pistol into one guy. Next card, drops pistols, fast
draws two scatter guns, drops two more bad guys. Next card, drops shotguns,
draws pistol fans two rounds into another guy. Then gets upset when the main
baddie, does about the same thing. "Is he making his rolls? He's damaged ya
know. He already shot that gun. Why isn't he giving up now?" I just wanted
the night to end. *Sigh*
I know it was long, and thanks for puttin up with it. Does anyone ever have
nights like this? Wouldn't mind readin some war stories. Thanks.