[DL] You won't believe this...

Hi guys!

Well, I'm back from the convention, and we all had a blast
with the Deadlands LARP. (Literally!  At the conclusion of
the game, when we had defeated the Evil, our Mad Scientist
dropped the nitroglycerin in her pocket.  Some of us might
have survived... if we hadn't surrounded the church with
dynamite.)

Since we're all experienced gamers, we realize that's not
the unbelievable part...

We made the local paper!  And I have to say, it's publicity
that doesn't necessarily paint role-playing in a negative
light.  Here's a link to the paper's article (you may have
to cut and paste it in your browser).

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=6091289&BRD=1332&PAG=461&dept_id=414366&rfi=6

I also have to tell you that if you had the hard copy, you'd
see a photo of me in costume beside the article.  The real
kudos should go to the guys who ran the LARP and to the
people who ran the con.  They made it fun, interesting, and
even provided props that helped draw attention to a ragtag
bunch of western heroes.

Talk to y'all later!

Clint Black