Re: [DL] New Hindrance

That actually strikes me as a pretty nifty idea for a hindrance.  I see it
this way; Heroic you absolutely positively HAVE to help people.
But...say...in a bar brawl that an idiot posse member started, and is
totally deservin' of having his head pounded a bit, you wouldn't have to
help out.  With this one, not only would you have to fight, and have to be
the last one fightin', if it looks like things are about to come to blows,
you have to jump in and throw the FIRST PUNCH!!  Mix this with Mean as a
Rattler...and let the carnage roll!

Of course, since there's no guarantee a posse member with the Semper Fi
Hindrance will survive that first battle, or any subsequent ones, and since
it's bound to put his neck on the line at every available opportunity, I'd
say this oughta be a four or maybe even 5 point hindrance.

I think I just may borrow this one when I let loose on a new Posse come the
turn of the new year, if it's allright.

Yee-Freakin'-Haw!
Marshall "Red Hand" Roxi

Introducing NetZero Long Distance