Re: [DL] New Hindrance

 --- nytbloomer <nytbloomer@netzero.net> wrote: > That actually strikes
me as a pretty nifty idea for a hindrance.  I
> see it
> this way; Heroic you absolutely positively HAVE to help people.
> But...say...in a bar brawl that an idiot posse member started, and is
> totally deservin' of having his head pounded a bit, you wouldn't have
> help out.  With this one, not only would you have to fight, and have
> to be
> the last one fightin', if it looks like things are about to come to
> blows,
> you have to jump in and throw the FIRST PUNCH!!  Mix this with Mean
> as a
> Rattler...and let the carnage roll!

Generally my posse can manage the carnage with Mean as a Rattler on
it's own.  They can ridicule anyone - yet if anyone even so much as
coughs following anything they say - out come the guns.  Also generally
whoever throws the last punch is the one left standing - so they like
to do this as well.

So, at least for my posse - they'd say it was free points.