Re: [DL]Fate Chip Questions {Was Legend Chips}

On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 03:40  PM, Marshal Mike wrote:

> I had a quick question...
>
> When awarding fate chips to players... are you
> supposed to give them chips from the pot...
> OR, do you give them different chips from a surplus
> pile?
>
> I had been doing it from the pot.  One of my players
> claimed that it would "throw it off balance" and that
> I should have a seperate pile for "award chips."

Except when specified, it's from the pot. Exceptions include a few rare
spells and things like earning a legend chip, which is earned but added
to the pot.

Otherwise, yes, it's a closed system. If someone's hoarding chips to be
the invulnerable man, that's for the posse to deal with when the
Marshall goes to grab another soda...