Re: [DL]Fate Chip Questions {Was Legend Chips}

I believe I've seen where people put up house rules of
how many chips a person can "horde."

Now, clear this up for me...
The beginning of the session, the players draw for
chips.  Now, at the end of the session, they can cash
in.  Can they choose to NOT cash in?  Do they then
keeps those chips and draw three more in the beginning
of the next session?