Re: [DL] Marshal in need

do you have any area source books? Better yet, do you have a source book
of the town or area you're ending in? If so, just lay out a map tell them
where they are and let them go nuts. I did this on the last night with my
LaCrosse HOE posse before a I moved. I laid out a map of Junkyard and
told them to tell me what they want to do. It was quite interesting
(especially since 12 people were playing). they ended up vanquishing a
ghost, stopping a few muggers, and burning down a section of the junkyard
hilton.

Dave