Re: [DL] Marshal in need

> <As I wroted before Im a marshal running a game, but I all of a sudden have
> gotten a probelm, the players are in the end of an adventure (Ghostriders)
> So tomorrow when we play they would start by compleating that, and then
> what??? I got lots of adventures laying around, planning to run, but havent
> gotten the time to prepare them propperly (One of them involves a riverboat,
> a Big poker game, and a lot of faul play) but dose anybody out there have
> any easy going hooks I could use the rest of the time tomorrow???>

Before the game, come up with a link to the next adventure you're going to
run, and run that. Say, you're planning on running some king of bank
robbery thing in a city miles away -- play the journey.
Or if you're planning on running one of the published adventures, check
the setup, and run something that results in it.

--Hulkin' Finn