Re: [DL] Question about the tempest

---- deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
Standard Time, cnc80@shaw.ca
> writes:
>
> << If you take a tempest and since you only get one
spell, which spell would
> you guys recommend (for both 1st edition deadlands
and d20).
>  >>
Safecracker. A open any lock spell has ended up being
the funnist magic I've ever used in any game.
There's always something worth seeing / takeing
behind a lock. A locked door means there usally ain't
a live guard watching it that you have to tangle
with, and you just got to wait for the sheriff to
doze off before you can just walk out of any jail
cell. Armored automiton getting on your nerve, pop
open the access panel and pour a hand full of sand in
its delicates.