Re: [DL] Question about the tempest

It's been a while, but at one point i was curious about that (and damned
bored) and went through hucksters and hexes to figure it out. I was more
entertained to think about the worst ones. Think about these hexes if the
Tempest fails their check and uses the spell involuntairily....

Skinchange
Earthwrack
Forget
Geyser
Howl
Necromancer
Rainmaker
Rust
Texas Twister
Thunderclap

and the worst...

Timeslip
"You failed your check. See you in a year."

Dave