[DL] A question about "The Cowboys" and Tombstone, Arizonia

Hello everyone,
    I have a question about the Cowboys and their activities around Tombstone
Arizonia and some help in finding their d20 stats.
    I mean the stats for the likes of Johnny Ringo, Curly Bill, the Clantons,
ect would make great for some mudane villians during a campaign set around
Tombstone (one of the three locations i have been thinking of putting my
campaign).
    I plan on starting the campaign out in Tombstone with the PCs meeting up
just before the problems with the Cowboys and the Eyrp family blow up with
the infamous shoot-out at the OK Corral...