Re: Re: [DL] Maps?

Man, I have been googling all over hte place for ANY map of ANY old west town, & I cant find squat.... Not even one someone has made up.  I would love to have about 5 or 6 different town maps, just to see how the towns were laid out back then.  I understand that the town is going to be built around the railroad, or river, but I would love to see an actual representation of this.  Also, I would love to have a big map, to give an idea of how far apart farms were from other farms, the distance people lived from towns, etc.  Apparently, the pioneers made no street maps. hehe

Trav