Re: [DL] Maps?

If you find one let me know.  Any kind of website that you find it on would be great to as old maps add alot to the games atmosphere.

Carl

 traviso@verizon.net wrote:

Hello all, I am brand spankin new to the list, & was wondering if anyone had any sort of an old map for Deadwood, SD circa last quarter of 1800s? I would prefer an actual map, but a home made map would work as well!

Thanks in advance,

Trav