Re: [DL] Query

Is it just coincidence that we are both named Derek... ?

I've also received two notices of bounces from the Deadlands list for too
large a file being sent with the subject "Fw:spice girls' vocal concert".
Which I didn't send!  Someone must be using my e-mail address.

Time to subscribe with a different e-mail address...

Derek