Re: [DL] Query

Yep, I am too. I was also wondering if it was just me. I sent an email to the list about it a day or two ago, but didn't get a response, so I thought it really was just me. Glad (in a manner of speaking) to see I was wrong.

BTW, is there something we (and by 'we', I mean whoever runs this list - Afterburner?) can do to stop these virus-ridden posts?

Derek D. Bass
Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://www.steamenginechaos.com/mage/ether.htm