Re: [DL] Why do people grumble about deadlands d20? [OT]

--- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:
> Aw, c'mon... Buckaroo Bonzai was at least internally
> consistent and
> didn't take itself too seriously. as opposed to H2
> where the creators
> feel the need to apologize on the Renegade Edition
> commentary...

I'll take Renegade Edition anyday, though...
And the thing is, the creators had no choice about how
the U.S. version of Highlander II came out.  They ran
out of money and it was completely taken over and
changed around from what it should have been like.

I'd rather watch the first three movies before rather
than watch the TV series and the last movie.

DUNCAN CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!! ARG!!!!!
Highlander: Endgame should have never been made. >=(