Re: [DL] Why do people grumble about deadlands d20? [OT]

> > So thus, I leave you with these thoughts. NOTHING
> > sucks more than Highlander II. NOTHING.
>
> I have to respectfully disagree.  Buckaroo Bonzai.
> *shudder*

Hey now, you DON'T be talkin' smack 'bout that movie! Yes, it's cheesy, but
it was MEANT to be so! I have the DVD and there's just something magical
about watching John Lithgow hook his tongue up to a bettery or Jeff Goldblum
walk around in a stupid cowboy outfit. Of course, there's also the matter of
Peter Weller's singing, but everything has its low points.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times