Re: Re: [DL] [OT] Speaking of movies . . ., [was: Why do people grumble about deadlands d20?]

> Von: "Dan Sulin" <grandmasternilus@hotmail.com>
> > > But what should go on the soundtrack?
> > >
> All AC-DC.  There has never been a bad movie that had an AC-DC song on its
> soundtrack....We'll except for Last Action Hero.  :)

What's wrong with Last Action Hero? I laughed my butt off! It was so fantastically over the top and never took itself seriously, that it was real fun to watch. It's not one of the great movies of all time, but still vey enjoyable.

Markus