Re: [DL] Accessories <Shane>

> > Oh, and Shane, if you are doing that, please keep in
> > mind the number of
> > gamers that try to avoid white T-Shirts.  I've
> > passed up several
> > cafepress shirts because of that very reason. (The
> > HoE baseball cap
> > looks nice, though.)
>
> Y'know, I was thinking of starting a store on
> cafepress and haven't done more than early phases
> because they only offer white and ash-grey shirts.
> It's a big let-down, because most of the companies
> that do stuff like that (you design, we sell, you
> profit) aren't in business, or aren't very active in
> business right now.

On that note, has anyone heard anything good or bad about 99dogs ( http://www.99dogs.com )? Their t-shirts come in a choice of six colors: white, light blue, navy blue, heather, khaki and black.

It sounds like I'm not the only one who's considered designing their own line of shirts 'n stuff... :)

BTW, I know it's been said before on this list when topics like Accessories come up, but while stuff like that may be really cool, it just doesn't sell well enough to warrant doing very often.

Derek D. Bass
Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://www.steamenginechaos.com/mage/ether.htm
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom