Re: [DL] I'm back, with a question regarding Dominion

> Okay, that's making more sense.  There's a total of 10
> for them to fight over right?

Assuming the Harrowed's Spirit die type is a d10, yes. If it's a d8 there's
8, if it's a d4 there's 4, and so forth. Dominion points are equal to the
Spirit die type of the Harrowed character.

> Anything special if/when the hero gets total dominion?

The hero never gets total Dominion like the manitou does. He can have all
the points, but that doesn't mean he's put his manitou into the state of
beat-down that would be true if the situation were reversed.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times