Re: [DL] I'm back, with a question regarding Dominion

> Okay, that's making more sense.  There's a total of 10
> for them to fight over right?

Depends on the hero's Spirit die type. The total dominion points available
is equal to that.

> Anything special if/when the hero gets total dominion?

Nope.

B. D. Flory
Freelance Writer/Editor

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,--
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
                                       -Alfred Lord Tennyson, Ulysses