From: Graveyard Greg [mailto:graveyardgreg@ngender.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 1:35 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Pat The Correct (was: Why do people grumble about
deadlands d20?)

> Maybe I'm in the wrong place.  How many days has this
> thread been going and why is it not just declared
> completely off-topic?  Allen, are you still here??

It's only been going for a day, and Allan is just a figurehead, a token
ruler, a puppet for a Greater Power. In other words, he's retired.

Still, you're right, Pat. Can we PLEASE stop talking about how D&D,
Highlander 2, and Manos are utter crap and get on to the important topics,
such as Harrowed Chipmunks and how much bodycounts could Stone tally if he
could tally would tally bodycounts?

Graveyard Greg
Writer/Creator for Gaming Guardians
http://www.gamingguardians.com