Re: [DL] I'm back, with a question regarding Dominion

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 03:19  PM, Patrick Purcell wrote:
> I never jumped to the revised rules (as most were
> outlined in Law Dogs and ToT), and as of now the only
> copy of the original book I have has been signed by
> Bruce Campbell and is in mint condition.  My regular
> copy is in the shop w/my car (accident).
>
> Curious, would it be worth it to me (assuming I find a
> job and get every other bill taken care of) to switch
> to revised, or should I stick with what works?  I'm
> rather fond of the main book and Q:TD, and would
> rather not get the players/marshall's handbooks,
> but...opinions?

I'd say it depends on your posse. If you're starting a new posse, go
for revised... it'll be easier to get books for those players that need
a copy, and everyone starts on the same playing field. Some players
really hate not having the core book for any regular game, and the
Arcane Background characters need easy access to a copy.

I still consider Q&tD a god reference in my game, even though i run
revised.