Re: [DL] I'm back, with a question regarding Dominion

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 03:25  PM, Chad M. Horsley wrote:

> I have both and I like the revised because you can hand the player's
> the
> players handbook and know that they won't find anything out of the
> ordinary...they also combined a lot of stuff from the Quick & the Dead
> into the two books as well as updated the timeline...the only thing I
> am
> trying to do is find out whether the book on Gomorra, Doomtown is worth
> it...I always thought the Whatleys were pretty cool... :)
> CHad H.

Black Circle covers the Whately clan after Gomorra takes a turn for the
worst, and is extremely useful if you want more Call of Cthulu-ish
investigations where the posse can 'peel back the onion' to track them
down to their roots.

But Doomtown or Bust has the entire Gomorra branch of the family,
whereas Black Circle only has stats for a few key members, like
Nicodemus.