Re: [DL] Doomtown, Gomorra, etc.

 --- "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed." <sosentinel@adelphia.net>
wrote: >

>          Unless you mean to say I was arguing on the basis of facts
> that
> have yet to be established, I was not in fact "begging a question."
> However, I will be more than happy to respond to your query.;-)

Maybe it was me that was doing the begging then :)

Anyway thank you for your response - when I run DP I won't be doing it
from Gommora, so I'm gathering scraps of information and ideas at the
moment, before I draw it into a whole adventure.

It's also interesting to hear about the behind the scene's planning of
adventures and sourcebooks.

Thanks

Roy