Re: [DL] Wow! Talk about a bunch of posts!` [half OT, half not]

> nicely for directions.  For my personal preference, I like the Marshal of
> Deadwood badge; very elegant.  My friends had to have the Texas Rangers
> badge, but I guess I'm a nonconformist.  As for why Pinnacle doesn't put

I've got the Deadwood Marshal's badge. Bought it at a store near here.
It's silver-coated and the salesman claimed it's a replica of the
historical one.

Any chance of getting the address to the one you mentioned? I'd like to
check if they look the same.

---Hulkin' Finn