[DL] New Relic

Alright, I'm asking for help here. I have a relic to give to a PC. This is
my first time using one and making one. So let me run it by ya to get some
input.

Lawman's Belt - This belt has rested on the hips of Sheriff Morgon for about
30 years. Always a level headed and honest man Morg. started by riding with
a posse after a few men. As he grew in years so did his belief in being
firm, fair and consistent with all ppl. Traveling within Arizona / Nevada
territory he hasn't always been a lawman but would defend anyone to the best
of his ability when needed.
Now not always quick with his hogleg Morg would always to try to reason with
ppl. He knew that burying them was the last thing he wanted. Morg's taken
off his sheriff's hat, replacing it with the Mayor's. Time to pass on his
belt.

Powers: +2 persuasion (only applied for conflict resolution, ie. stopping a
bar brawl, convincing a desperado to give in, etc.) +2 quickdraw (only to
defend the underdog, or when drawn upon first)

Taint: 1 mark every time used for firing first. When marks equal spirit -2
quickdraw, -2 persuasion when dealing with the law or talking someone down
as listed above.

Now the taint will stay with a person even if the belt is thrown away. It
can be given to someone willing to take a stand as a honest man for the
underdog.

Ideas? What I'm targeting here is the posse's two gun kid. He and the
sheriff helped each other out the last adventure. In fact the PC quick drew
the sheriff's gun from the belt during an ambushed. Thanks all.