Re: [DL] New Relic

--- Dom Gallegos <stylenz@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Taint: 1 mark every time used for firing first. When marks equal spirit
> -2
> quickdraw, -2 persuasion when dealing with the law or talking someone
> down
> as listed above.

I would like to see something about why this particular belt gained an
arcane power. Simply being worn by a person who upholds a certain brand of
fairness doesn't seem compelling to me.

This might help to justify the taint, which (I think) could use some help.
Obviously you're working toward someone who talks first and shoots only
when necessary, but penalizing the quick shooter, as you've outlined,
could use some support.

I don't have any very good ideas for this in my head right now. If I can
think of anything, I'll throw it your way.

Jason