Re: [DL] Background help

Have the two gun kid inherit land or part ownership of a buisness or bank in the area, or have a relative in interests in the area ask him to check in on them. In evil shaman is treatening the finacial interests of him or his family it might pull him in.

As for the shaman, just make him a half-breed, it gives another reason for the local chier to kick him out, (maybe they were of age, even rivals for the same woman when the chief inherited the chiefdom and finally had the power to chase off his rival. Make the chief's daughter the love interest of one the charaters and the spitting image of her mother at her age for another sub-plot with shaman.) being a half breed whatley would also allow him to pass for white, letting him move about in town without being suspected with a simble change of cloths.