From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Brom Clancy
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 12:08 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Precious Metal Value...

Found a nice page for priceing information at

http://www.drquinnmd.com/drquinn/bank.html

Acording to that $1 of todays money is equel to $15.19 of 1878 money

With some quick and dirty math on todays prices I got.

Gold $250 a pound
Silver $4 a pound
Platinum $475 a pound (not sure if most would recongnize it)

That's for refined gold, but i figure during wartime metal would be more
valued then paper so the price might be the same with refined a bit higher.