RE: [DL] Precious Metal Value...

At 09:14 PM 11/24/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >I would think ghost rock would be more valuable than gold or silver in
 >Deadlands. Since ghost rock is $100 per pound, perhaps gold could be $25 or
 >$50 per pound and Silver $5 or $10 per pound. Just a guess folks.

Nope.  Gold was capped at $20.67 / ounce and silver was roughly $1.30 / ounce.

Ounce per ounce, gold is still far more valuable than ghost rock, but as
was stated by Shane before, Ghost Rock has the advantage of being far
easier (and therefore cheaper) to obtain.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
                 - Niels Bohr