Re: [DL] handout's

And because one post will never do when you can post two, here's another.

http://www.cthulhulives.org/toybox/PROPDOCS/FreeProps.html

I think I scored with this one. Neat site in general, it sells a CD filled with prop documents and fonts for Chthulu. One of the freebies offered on the site is a CUSTOMIZABLE pdf of a Western Union Telegram. Heck, the CD itself seems pretty worthwhile. Hope it helps.

Derek D. Bass

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom