Re: [DL] Stone's stats

> The Deadlands Marshal's Guide gives Stone any Harrowed power at level 4,
> though. The Marshal's Guide also lists him as two-fisted but preferring
> Colt Dragoons.

In my games I have Stone using the Dragoons.  Mainly because these were
the pistols he was to have had at G-burg and that for a mere Captian
from Alabama to have 2 of the 1100 Walkers made is kinda outlandish.
Not to mention that they were made for the Origional Texas Rangers.

 > His shootin' with any firearm is 10d12+10, so he ain't
> missin' nothin'!

He also only shoots for the head if I recall correctly.

--
Jay

Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine

Chico CA city ordinance