Re: [DL] Initiative Question

> From: "Daniel Taylor" <KnightOfWolves@hotmail.com>
> Date: 2002/11/26 Tue PM 04:19:03 CET
> When drawing cards for the bad guys, am I supposed to draw cards for each and every bad guy (rolling their quickness individually) or do I draw one hand for all the bad guys? I couldn't find a place where it said one way or the other in the section on combat in the players guide.

Well, how much time do you want to spend on a fight? Seriously, what I do, is for low-level gun-fodder, I just say the whole group gets one card per round, no roll necessary. They all act on that card.
Medium types, no-name-gunfighters but a bigger challenge get to roll one initiative-roll and go all on the same card(s).
Big villains get their own cards and act alone.
If I have more groups (like bad guys in front and the back of the posse), each groups gets their own initiative cards.

hth,
Markus