Re: [DL] New Prestige Class, The Memphis Belles

 --- cnc80@shaw.ca wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:58:45 -0700, cnc80@shaw.ca wrote:

<snip a really good idea and some comments>

> > Hope this helps,
>
> It does a lot, but I do have a request in the future.
>
> When you do editing, remember to send the rebuttal as plain text by
> e-mail.
>
> It makes it a tad easier to tweak (then again, it could be the forums
> tweaking my code, and changing it to ascii lines)..

Sorry about that.  The text editor I use doesn't seem to like
converting apostrophes properly.  I'll try to whip it into shape for
future posts.

> BTW I really appreciate the help, much thanks amigo (or was that
> Mi-Go <g>).

You're most welcome!  Glad to be of service.

Bruce

=====
“For God’s sake, man, don’t fire! I’ve a wife and family!”
- Thomas Spence’s last words as President of the Republic of Manitoba, 1868