Re: [DL] About Hardin...warning Spoilers inside.

> I had an interesting concept that you guys might get a kick out of.
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> Spoilers!!!!
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> As of Lone Stars, the Legendary gunman, John Wesley Hardin, has finally
> been captured by the Texas Rangers.
>
> Instead of a death Sentence, he is given an alternative.
>
> To join "the band."
>
> Would John Wesley Hardin be able to work within the Texas Rangers
> "special units." and would he be an asset or a liability?
>
> Opinions?

Well, I see him as a "loose cannon". Of course, he could easily be "taken
off the case" permanently, so that's a moot point, but I just wanted to make
a cop joke. I can see him being quite the asset for his shooting skills.
After all, tell him there are things out there tougher and meaner than he is
and he's likely to see that as competition. The best in the business doesn't
usually like competition. I don't imagine the best in his would either, so
start scratching off some abominations if yopu go this route!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times