[DL] still looking for some D20 DL Stats

Hi, Just got done looking at the Way of the New Science at the local Gameshop here in Falls Church where i am house and dog sitting for the thanksgiving holiday...  I didnt see the stats for the Air Carraige, Velecidpede, or AutoGyro....  Could someone one point me in the right direction for those d20 stats?

Also saw Way of the Gun...  Mighty impressed with those prestige classes!!!! I'm gonna have to pick it up when i get paid for this job <g>!!!

Yo Cory!  There's several Prestige classes in that one that i think just might be right up your alley!

Way of the Dead also looked pretty good.  I guess if i ever end up playing or marshalling a party with a harrowed i'll pick that one up.

Also saw the D20 Sidewider: The WIld West RPG, and Knuckleduster's Cowtown Generator as well...  They look to be something that would be extremely vaulable for any campaign set in the wild west.  ESPECIALLY the Cowtown Generator. Very, very detailed.

Take care and stay safe,
Richard