Re: [DL] has anybody done the martial artist or voodoist for d20?

At 10:40 PM 11/26/2002, Mr. Zach Welhouse wrote:
>'fraid not. Green Ronin owns it now.
>
>http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/dx20021105x
>
>I was hoping to use some of the ideas too. Blast.

         Green Ronin, or more particularly, original DragonFist author
Chris Pramas owns DragonFist now. Look for a new, expanded, revised edition
in the near future. I promise my friends at GRP will deliver something
worth paying for.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_