Re: [DL] About Hardin...warning Spoilers inside.

At 07:47 PM 11/26/2002, cnc80@shaw.ca wrote:

>I had an interesting concept that you guys might get a kick out of.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>Spoilers!!!!
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>
>As of Lone Stars, the Legendary gunman, John Wesley Hardin, has finally
>been captured by the Texas Rangers.
>
>Instead of a death Sentence, he is given an alternative.
>
>To join "the band."
>
>Would John Wesley Hardin be able to work within the Texas Rangers "special
>units." and would he be an asset or a liability?
>
>Opinions?

         Two shots to the head (or more) from a Ranger's guns says John
Wesley isn't coming back.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_