Re: [DL] has anybody done the martial artist or voodoist for d20?

I hope i dont sound like a moron,but for D20 couldnt you just use the PHB monk class?

 Kevin L Stoner <stone1kl@cmich.edu> wrote:

no but I have been toying with the martial artis for some
time. Whether or not I ever complete this is a mystery. If
it werent for college, and work, and raising kids, and
general life issues, I would probably put some real work
into it.

Marshal Kevin Stoner