RE: [DL] eBay has a bunch of doomtown cards listed

Just out of curiousity, about how much would a Deadlands Joker go for.??

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
---Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

M. Simms